- Category: For Students
Grants and Loans
International Business College is an approved institution for Student Financial Assistance. Funds are available to qualified applicants from:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
- Federal Stafford Loans
In order for you to receive financial aid you must be a United States citizen, US National, or eligible non-citizen; or you must be enrolled in an eligible program to obtain a certificate; making satisfactory progress; and have a high school diploma.
International Business College Scholarship Program
Number of Scholarships Available:
Twenty-five (25) $1,000.00 scholarships are available each school year.
International Business College Requirements
- Graduated from an accredited high school within the current school year.
- Graduated with a 2.5 GPA or 75% GPA or higher (Official High School Transcript required).
- Two letters of recommendation
- One page essay describing career goals. The essay must be typed or printed.
- Completed Scholarship Application
- Deadline: December 31st of the year the student graduates high school.
At least 15 days prior to the student’s desired start date the applicant must submit the required documents to their admissions representative.
International Business College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, or disability.